Monday, July 7, 2014

Transfer

CAMBIOS!!!
I found out today that I am getting transferred to Ameca, so sad to leave my area. No joke, I love this area with all my heart and I learned so so so much this transfer. My district leader is an amazing Elder and his faith and testimony really united us as a district. I am so saddd!!!!! But I hope to see San Mateo Tecalco otra ves! I learned so much about the atonement and have really seen true conversion as we teach testifying that Christ suffered for these people. I love being a missionary. Our investigators are all doing awesome at progressing to their baptism dates and we are just praying that they can be baptized!!! 

Patricio is an amazing kid, this week we got to teach his mom who was also in town. He wanted us to teach about how the gospel blesses families. And The Spirit was so strong as this young kid testified the love he has felt being away from home and living with an LDS family. Heavenly Father truly does bless our families as we center our families on Christ and live the gospel principles. Patricio shared with us that he is scared to tell his dad about being baptized and that is the thing that is holding him back. I was so prompted by The Spirit to share how I had waited years to ask my dad again if I could be baptized because I felt like I knew what his answer would be through all those years. How I wish I could go back and have that perfect faith in Christ to ask my dad and that being a member of this church is so so so so worth it! I am going to miss that kid. He is so funny. I

Geovany is another one of our investigators who is muy potente!! He recieved a Book of Mormon on the street from a missionary and contacted us after. He is another testimony that The Lord prepares his people. He loves going to church!!!!! He loves learning and loves being apart of the mormon community!!!!! He has like 45 years of age and loves  learning about the Gospel. He was so ready for us!!! Also we are teaching his neighbor, Tatiana. She is unemployed and has a son who is 12 years old. Fernando loves soccer and is super cute and funny reminds me a lot of my little bro Johnny. This kid works at a beer factory because his mom can't find work. Seeing people in these circumstances makes me beyond grateful for all that I have. I love the talk Elder Ucktdorf gave in General Conference about the attitude of grattitude. He talks about how he we should be grateful for the rain not just the rainbow that comes after. I love that!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!!! I love this gospel, The Gospel of Jesus Chirst and I am so grateful to be apart of his great work!!! 

Hermana Sanchez





I visited this temple en Teotiwacan. I didn't spell that right. haha But I learned so much about the history of the Book of Mormon and the convenios que hacemos en sus Templos.!!! Que padre no?

No comments:

Post a Comment