Monday, May 4, 2015

Huehuecalco

Hello all,
I am now in Huehuecalco which is really quite pueblo. I love the city part of my mission but it is a little more work here in the pueblos because of their traditions. I am now with Hermana Phenix who is from North Carolina, she has 4 months in the mission and I love it. She is a really hard worker and well this area has so many people who are so ready to listen to the gospel.There is this recent convert who is increible, seriously he has an AMAZING testimony. We are actually teaching his borther and holy cow!! Jonathan is his name, and we taught him the word of wisdom and immedietaely he said I know this can help me, I feel it. The Spirit was so strong!! The next time we taught him, he said I love how I feel when you two teach me but when I get home, I feel the same. We asked him if he was reading The Book of Mormon and he said no. He didnt quite understand that in order for him to progress it would have to be through his own efforts not just ours. It wa also a good lesson for me, sometime I wish to progress, to overcome trials, or weakness but are my efforts really showing that? Am I dedicating enough time to my mature spitiually and really learn from my trials or am I just waiting till the storm passes by? He is an awesome investigator, keep Jonathan in your p´rayers please. 

Hermana Sanchez
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! TO ALL MY 10TH WARD MOMS OUT THERE. YOU WOMAN ARE AMAZING AND HAVE BEEN AMAZING EXAMPLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment