Tuesday, October 21, 2014

6 months!

Yikes, it feels like I just got here and now I have 6 months. I have witnessed so many miracles and have really learned tons. Missions are hard, but so worth it. I remember my first area thinking how is possible that I am going to the bathroom on a toilet that doesn't have a toilet seat while trying not to gag at the awful smell of mold. But here I am, many gross bathroom experiences later. haha. This week was awesome, we worked super hard with the ward and it was awesome to see so many people participating in the Sacrament meeting. Really I love the ward, they are such a blast and so hard working. I also love my district we do like everything together, our zone leaders live in our area and are so good at soccer!! 

My mission right now is really focusing on how we can really live the mission scripture, which is Helaman 3:35 Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax strongerand stronger in their humilityand firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea,even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God.

How we can really yield our hearts unto God, how we can turn in or give our hearts to God. How we can be really be FULL TIME missionaries. I love this and really saw the blessings that come with striving to do what the Lord would do in my area and not what I want to do. I also learned the power of diligent scripture study, The Lord gave me so many oppertunities to share what I learned throught the day. 

I love this church and I love serving The Lord. Thanks for all your prayers!!

Hermana Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment