Monday, November 3, 2014

All is well!!

Todays game of soccer was a blast. I had a good game day plus we had some taxi drivers join us. At the corner of the stake center here there is a station of taxis and well they saw us and joined in on the fun. They were so good. Sadly I dont have any photos. haha

This week we did division with our sister training leaders and I went to different part of Ixtapaluca and man oh man I didnt know there was places like that in our mission. Every had hummers and Audis it was weird, and they fed us healthy. I pray every night now for that to be my next area. haha 

I also had a little flash back to when I was working at the Utah State Hospital. A new invstigator has depression and was telling us how sometimes she felt and i was able to help her a ton from what I learned those three months at The State Hospital. She is really awesome and has a lot of faith that the Gospel of Jesus Christ can help her. We are super excited to teach her. We also dropped a lot of investigators this week, which seriously is the hardest thing ever! After days of fasting and sores on our knees of praying. We really did everything, like everything we could to help them, the Spirit was seriously so strong in our lessons and we kept teaching them because we love them and want them to accept this message. But it isnt The Lords will. The result of dropping lots of investigators, The Lord blessed us with tons more. Sometimes it is hard to understand The Lords will, but lets face it He knows what He is doing. 

We had interviews this week with the President and he helped me so much recognize that I am so so tough on myself. I tend to focus so much on my short comings, Satan attacks me so much in my thoughts. This conference talk has helped me so much.. its by Elder Klebingot
 "The adversary knows that faith in Christ--the kind of faith that produces a steady stream of tender mercies and even mighty miracles--goes hand in hand with a personal confidence that you are striving to choose the right. For that reason he will seek access to your heart to tell you lies--lies that Heavenly Father is disappointed in you, that the Atonement is beyond your reach, that there is no point in even trying, that everyone else is better than you, that you are unworthy, and a thousand variations of that same evil theme."

Also Halloween was a normal day here, they celebrated it yesterday actually. They tell me that they stole that holiday from the US but instead of candy they give money. And Dia de los Muertos is really interesting, a Catholic tradition. They create an altar with all the foods and stuff that their loved ones, that have already pasted away. liked. Then the 1st of November supposably those people come in night and eat. It is like Santa Clause but with dead people. hahaaha 

Hermana Sanchez

Cute members
Eating flan on Halloween!
Weekly planning meetings sometimes gets pretty boring! 




No comments:

Post a Comment