Monday, September 15, 2014

Viva Mexico

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

Today is Independance day here in Mexico, which means we will rest from our duties. haha. This week was a good one, there is so much work here, I love it!! Our investigators are awesome, Angel always plays soccer with us and is just super prepared. We were going to drop him as an investigator this week because he didn't want to keep the Sabbath day holy but instead we decided to fast for him instead. And guess what happened? He didn't show up at Church, we were so bummed, we visit him atleast everyday. But wait today he came to play with us all injured and said that he recieved his answer playing yesterday. I guess he had a terrrible game and totally made his team lose plus someone injured him. THERE CAN BE MIRACLES WHEN WE BELIEVE!! Seriously and now he is all, plus I can't play soccer forever and later when i am old I will repent for not doing stuff more worth my time. He is so great and his baptism is coming up soon. Keep Angel in your prayers. 

Funny story:
In Ameca I was in a super ghetto apartment and plus so was my companion. She was a little odd. One night I woke up because the light was on and looked over to my companions bed to see her sitting up watching me. Totally freaked me out, I asked what she was doing up and why the light was on. She responded with "He's here". So here I am exhausted because we had an awful day which included tons and tons of walking and my companions telling me that someone is in our apartment. I responed with "Go to sleep, I locked the door." That is when she totally creeped me out with saying "You don't feel him?". The most uncomfortable situation in my life, I decided to ignore what happened and to sleep but it took a while. The next morning she told me that something was trying to enter her body and oh it was weird. 





I love my area it is tons of fun. The food is delicious as well. 


Hermana Sanchez

My district leaders and I 


Last day in Ameca

No comments:

Post a Comment