Monday, March 23, 2015

Members we need you!

This week was great, my companion and I were running from lesson to lesson. The Lord has blessed us with so many great new investigators. I love this ward and am super grateful to serve along side them. Seriously this week I learned the importance of member in the work, every new investigator we taught this week has very special necesities and the members always could relate. It was crazy, no joke. Everytime they told us about their problems the member that accompanied us always shared a similar story and how through the gospel they were able to overcome everything. I mean being 20, I have only lived so much. haha But really the members play a huge role in the progression of our investigators. Accompany the missionaries, the Lord uses each one of us and our brothers and sisters need our testimony. I have seen it in my own life, I often feel inadequate but I recieved an email for bother in law and he bore his testiomony to me. It was exatcly what I needed in that moment. Bear your testimony we all need it. 



​a great family!! They got baptized 2 months ago and love to accompany us teaching. 

Have a great week!
Hermana Sanchez 



Dulce's baptism 


New cool graffiti en San Buena. Every wall here has something on it, usually ugly. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment