Monday, February 23, 2015

Hola



This week was great. Really Hermana Boyer and I love this area with all of our hearts! Seriously, I never want to leave!! I was super tired this week because Sunday eveing we went camping! I know right, but yeah we went camping with all the sisters in the mission. It was a blast and super spiritual, it reminded me of my girls camp days. How I miss them!! Anyways so I pretty much didn´t sleep and well I was so tired the ENTIRE week. A lot of people asked about the dark circles under my eyes, like it´s any of their business. Saturday night we had a family home evening with a less active family and it was so awesome. We taught about The Book of Mormon and holy how I love hearing peoples testimonies of that book. This family seriously is the bomb, they are converts and well when the missionaries taught them about The Book of Mormon they weren´t really convinced but they prayed one night to have the desire to read it and to feel it´s power. So then they finished the book in like 3 days and recieved a powerful testimony of it reality. It made me remember my testimony of The Book of Mormon and man oh man, am I grateful that I read and prayed about the book. I know it was written for us in these days and every time I read it I recieve revelation. It is the best guide in this confused world. 


​My companion and I. 
Have a great week.
Hermana Stinky Face



No comments:

Post a Comment