Monday, February 2, 2015

New companion

I am super happy!! I am staying here in San Buenaventura. Seriously I love this area, there is so much work and the members are always willing to acompany us. I have had tons of spiritual experiences with my companion here, but I will now be recieving an American Hermana Boyer. I am super excited, I haven't had an American companion for long time. I am going to miss Hermana Angel tons though, seriously I have loved hearing her incredible testimony these weeks. And they divided our area so now it is tiny! This mission is super small and well they keep sending missionaries so my president keeps dividing areas. Almost every ward here has atleast 3 pair of missionaries. In this ward the 3 are sister missionaries, woo sister power.


No comments:

Post a Comment