Monday, January 12, 2015

9 months!!!

So Hermana Angel and I are now in San Buenaventura, Ixtapaluca now due to some safety issues in Milpa Alta. Nothing dramatic happened, dont worry about it.  This area was my first area on the mission, it is weird to come back after almost 9 months. I love that we already know our way around. Changing area is hard, especially when the missionaries before dont leave a lot to work with. 

This last week I have really been striving to have more charity. Seriosly on the mission you learn to love so many different people, for who they are. We have like 3 days in this area but it is an awesome area with lots of work. My companion only has 3 months till she goes home. We always have a good time together. I am really striving to have more charity. 

Hermana Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment