Monday, April 28, 2014

Last week MTC

Tomorrow is my last day here at the MTC. It's really bitter sweet and I feel like I just got here!! I've had so many good laughs and I'm so grateful that I could be so blessed to have such amazing teachers here. I've learned so much about myself and about the Gospel, it's incredible!! I fly out Monday morning at 2:30 am and my flight is at 6am. Talk about terrible!! And get this! I'm the group leader because I'm flying alone! I'VE NEVER FLOWN BEFORE!!! It's crazy to think that in a couple of days I'll be in Mexico!! But I'm beyond excited!!! My companion and I have had the craziest week!! We committed all of our "investigators" (role playing is so awkward) to baptism. My Spanish is getting better and I'm so excited to speak it all the time!!!! WOOO MEXICO HERE I COME!!!!! I'm so done with this food it makes my tummy hurt!! Our days here were really structured and I loved it!! I always had to be somewhere and always had to do something!! But I know this mission will go by fast and I can't have any regrets!!! 

This week I went to the Mexican Colsolate on Thursday and on the way home on the Front Runner I met this man from Spain and anyways we got talking and it turns out that he was actually the Bishop of the ward my brother-in-law served in during his Mission. It was so great!! He was a really funny man. Also I found out that I had the same teachers as Levi Lopez whom I played soccer with in Payson. I'm so excited to serve and just work my bum off for a year and a half and then come home to all you wonderful people!! Tomorrow I am giving a talk in Sacrament meeting and I was thinking about what to talk about and I decided conversion. I started crying thinking about all the people that have truly been converted and have blessed my life tremendously!!!! Thank you all!! So grateful!! Thanks for the prayers.

Con amor
Hermana Sanchez



So today was our last day of class these teachers are the best!!! The tall big guy is Hermano Ferguson and the short small one lol is Hermano Adlish. They both are awesome teachers!!!! Then that's were I get to eat all the time. Brighams Landing lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment