Tuesday, April 22, 2014

She's alive!



Hermana Sanchez is alive and well!

Here is a tid bit from a letter she wrote!!!


The drop off at the MTC was fast paced and I was really nervous and shy. I met my companion who is a fourth mexican but white. lol She has gospel spanish down but not everyday spanish so we are perfect for each other. She is a lot of fun and we are getting really good at teaching together. EASTER was amazing!! Guess who came and spoke to us? President Ucktdorf!!!!!! I SHOOK THE MAN'S HAND!!! It was so awesome he did such an amazing job at teaching. My visa stuff turned out and I'm leaving next week. It seems so crazy because I feel like I just got here. This will be my only p-day in the MTC. The food is ok here. They feed you a lot. My district is a blast too. We have so many people from all over the world! Australia, Spain, Mexico, etc. So cool to hear all different accents. Our teachers are really cool and spiritual. Also the gift of tongues is real. I can speak so much better now hahah I still can't write Spanish worth anything though. I'm getting a ton better at the language, it's crazy. God really does bless his missionaries. But I still have to think a lot about what I'm saying when bearing testimony. I have a lot of gospel Spanish to learn :/  Since I worked here before I have so many friends around here and it's been such a blessing. I know God has been preparing me for this time in my life. And I'm so grateful to be serving!!! 

Con amor
-Hermana Sanchez 


The first one is me and my comp with Elders from our branch. One on the far left is from Spain and the other is from Chile. 

 The other photo is just of my district. Funniest people ever. They are great. That is our campus. 


Elder Ucktdorf shook my hand in our cafeteria after the Easter meeting!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment