Monday, June 8, 2015

Golden

Dear friends,
This week was weird but really strengthening. Jonathan didnt end up getting baptized this week. It has been moved to the 20th of June. he has had trouble with the word of wisdom. I am glad he finally told us the truth. He said he was doing really good until this week, the week of his baptism were he really fell again. It is sad but I am proud of him that he is mature enough to tell us. He was really sad that he isnt going to be baptized for 2 more weeks but he stood up yesterday and shared his testimony of how the gospel  is the only real and lasting happiness on the whole earth. Then he talked about his life, how he always tried everything to numb or to fill this hole in his heart but that the gospel is the only true happiness. The spirit was so strong. My companion and I actually prayed for him several times to have more trials accepting our message. He was watch you would call golden. Accepting everything and just really striving to change but it almost seemed unreal, so we prayed that he would have more trials and bam this happens but I know that it is better for him to clear all this up now. I remember our mission president asking us if we were grateful for our trials, then told us that he prays every night that we will be tried, to have opportunities to build us in faith and in testimony. Its been hard for me to accept and be grateful for my trials, but I am today because of them. 

Also another one of our investigator who is so beautiful came to church for the first time. It was a total miracle and she even fasted so that her husband to soften his heart. She is really anxious to be baptized but needs to get married first. I love her, really though she is a blast. 


The weather here is rainy with a chance of mole. Really though I have had so many upset stomachs from the mole. hahah 

Have a great week!!


A horse we found 

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE MONTH. THE RIVERA BARRON FAMILY VISITED ME ALL THE WAY FROM IXTAPALUCA. LOVE THEM SO MUCH


No comments:

Post a Comment